..

.

Friday, January 22, 2010

funny and silly facebook status updates which makes u laugh

is hated when old aunts came up to me after weddings and said "u r next" They stopped that when I did the same to them after funnerals


My alarm clock & I had a fight. It wanted me to get up, I refused. Things escalated. Now I'm awake & it’s broken. Not sure who won the fight


is wondering where noah kept woodpeckers on his ark


is out of order until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience


is retired. I was tired yesterday, and I'm tired again today


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad


coffee is gods way of saying "go ahead get trashed on a weeknight i got your back


thinks that if your relationship status says, "It's complicated" that you should stop kidding yourself and change it to "Single"






No comments:

Post a Comment

translate