..

.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Bachelor is one who never chases a woman- funny status facebook


 







is not sure where da stank come from!
 

A Bachelor is one who never chases a woman he couldn't outrun.

Who does everyone listen to and no one believe? The weatherman.

is if you are over weight and have trouble going up stairs, put a biscuit on each step!!
 

says The chinese have a serious translation problem. For instance, a translator would have been a good idea when they put "poo poo platters" on their menus....

says Who in the heck thought it was a good idea to pull a foot off a rabbit and use it as a lucky charm? If it wasn't lucky for the rabbit why would it be lucky for me??
 

says looking for a leprechaun. I've already shook down all the midgets and short people I know. Guess it takes a real leprechaun to get to that pot of gold.

is Trying to quit smoking. By the way.. Apologies go out to the mormon missionary eating the junior mint..I tried to tell you..I don't do mormon but menthol is my brand...I hope your recovery goes quickly.

Mommy's alright, Daddy's alright, they just seem a little weird. Surrender, surrender, but don't give yourself away.
 

is Let me just take care of all of this reposting I have to do at once? My life is wonderful, I hate cancer, I donated to Haiti, I support our troops, I love my Mom,I`m from Everett,Hugs and smiles to to you,I won`t join your farmville, I won`t be answering


No comments:

Post a Comment

translate